APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN:
Time to make your dream a reality. Learn what it takes on becoming a full time artist.
Have the professionals take you to the places you only dreamed of with your art.
ArtSHINE Industries is Australia’s independent Creative Industries Enterprise Acceleration Platform + Launch Pad identifying, advancing, and funding commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals who focus on art, craft, artisanal making, design, fashion, entertainment, photography, music, writing, film & television, digital technology, games & interactive content.
ArtSHINE offers a flexible, practical, and real-world approach to entrepreneurial education programs tailored specifically to commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals.
To learn more and get more information – register free and come along to one of our information sessions.
Program 1: Launch Pad - Starting out
The ArtSHINE Launch Pad incubation program supports Creative Industries Professionals and entrepreneurs launching new creative ventures or those transitioning from full time employment to self-employment.
- Your work or product featured as part of an ArtSHINE representation at a domestic show (i.e. art fair, game design expo, or relevant industry trade show / exhibition)
- ArtSHINE gallery Sydney exhibition package (as applicable)
Program 2: Commercialisation Accelerator - Breaking through
ArtSHINE pioneered the concept of ‘Business Life Style’ in Australia. We have a real world, practical approach to commercialisation in the Creative Industries, and thus a new approach to entrepreneurial education, creative practice, entrepreneurship, and self - leadership.
Focus on taking your creative practice or venture to the next commercial level. Establish a viable product with real-world relevance.
In addition to the program inclusions (below):
- Your work or product featured as part of an ArtSHINE delegation at an international show (i.e. trade fair, licensing fair, game design expo, or international art show)
Over the 24-week program period Launch Pad participants scope and define income generating activities, clarify purpose, and define success measures. Accelerator participants explore startup methodologies and best practices, establish viable product, and establish systems and processes.
ArtSHINE industries Launch Pad and Accelerator programs include
- Coworking space and membership at CoSydney Working + Project Space in the Chippendale Creative Precinct, City of Sydney. (Full time for Accelerator program participants. Part time for Launch Pad program participants)
- Meeting & presentation spaces at CoSydney: network and pitch with access to meeting and event spaces at CoSydney
- Office resources – 20/20 WIFI access and all basic office resources
- Coaching – Quantum Compass OPIC coaching plus advice and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Business Systems – define & build your business model
- Workshops - Personal and professional development
- Networking events and peer support
- Mentoring & ‘Fire Side Chats’ with access to business advisors, including growth hackers, legal advisors, intellectual property experts, taxation information, and grants finders.
- Enterprise validation and action planning process
ArtSHINE industries is Australia’s independent Creative Industries Enterprise Acceleration Platform + Launch Pad identifying, advancing, and funding commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals who focus on art, craft, artisanal making, design, fashion, entertainment, photography, music, writing, film & television, digital technology, games & interactive content.
Register interest now
Remember the date May 27th @ 11:30 located 3 Blackfriars Street. Chippendale.
Make sure to mention Artshub! See you there.