Performing Arts For Your Classroom
Want to make your curriculum sing? Learn how to incorporate performing arts into your classroom. Whatever your skill level, join Laura Knowling and Alex Utz as they bring music, drama and movement activities to life!
Suitable for: Primary classroom and specialist teachers, casual relief teachers and pre-service teachers
- Warm ups - including physical, vocal and get to know you activities
- Fun games and activities involving body percussion, singing activities and drama
- How to incorporate singing into classes even if you’re not a confident singer
- Basic warm up and stretch skills
- Creating a dance routine and helping students to create their own routine
- Learn a fun and easy dance routine to teach your class
Resources: Each participant will receive a resource booklet with warm ups and activities from the day and digital resources including a fun and easy dance routine to use in class.
Date: Friday May 4
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Location: Kew East Uniting Church
Cost: $190 – includes morning tea and lunch
Download a registration form.