Once upon a time, in a dark night for capitalism, we used to ask difficult questions of ourselves, our friends and our society. The fount of injustice, social disconnection, pain and confusion mattered. We used to seek out big answers to big problems. Now we ask who has been voted off Big Brother. Asking these microquestions in microtime has presented a bill for those of us who work in
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today