Josephine Were is an actor and theatre maker from Adelaide, South Australia. She graduated from the acting course at the Adelaide College of the Arts in 2009 and has since also trained with physical acting company SITI in NYC, and in Paris, thanks to the the Helpmann Academy and Carclew Youth Arts, with legendary clown teacher Philippe Gaulier.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today