Josephine Were is an actor and theatre maker from Adelaide, South Australia. She graduated from the acting course at the Adelaide College of the Arts in 2009 and has since also trained with physical acting company SITI in NYC, and in Paris, thanks to the the Helpmann Academy and Carclew Youth Arts, with legendary clown teacher Philippe Gaulier.
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the arts industry
- Gain an understanding of salaries within the Australian arts industry, by accessing our Salary Survey
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest arts community in Australia by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
- Save hundreds of Dollars every year on cinema tickets, magazines, books, travel, shopping and more with the Member Rewards scheme
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the Australian arts community