(UN)SEEN SCULPTURES:It’s the sort of amazing power that characters get in the cartoons, sci-fi viewers that allow the hero to see what no one else can. Translate that concept to holding up your smartphone in Melbourne’s Fed Square and seeing art that is invisible to everyone but you, and you have (Un)seen Sculptures, a mobile 3D augmented reality art show.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the arts industry
- Post, manage and monitor your social media campaigns using our extensive social media toolkit
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest arts community in Australia by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
- Save hundreds of Dollars every year on cinema tickets, magazines, books, travel, shopping and more with the Member Rewards scheme
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the Australian arts community