Physical wear and tear, compounded by injury, force most dancers to stop performing in their thirties. What happens when you need to transition to a new career at an age when most people are just getting started?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today