Click on any image to view slide show
Artsource is a unique not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia.
We provide artists with valuable services, opportunities and support that helps them to thrive and the visual arts to flourish.
We have over 900 members who are at the heart of our work. Our membership services provide visual artists with opportunities and practical support to help ensure a career in the arts is both rewarding and provides a sustainable income. Here are some of the things we do:
- Managing over 80 affordable studio spaces.
- Securing national and international residency opportunities.
- Showcasing artwork online.
- Facilitating exhibition and sales opportunities.
- Providing regular and timely news and information.
- Developing potential work opportunities.
- Running professional development and networking events.
- Being the combined voice of our members, promoting their interests and the value of the visual arts.
With a track record of success over more than 25 years, Artsource also operates as a leading Consultancy providing high quality contemporary art services to commercial businesses, developers and the public sector. Artsource Consulting generates quality work and sales opportunities for artists.
Supported by Rio Tinto, we also operate a respected Regional + Indigenous Program providing advice and professional opportunities to artists across Western Australia.
Our office in Fremantle is housed in the beautiful and historic Old Customs House, which also accommodates 25 of our 80 artist studios. We also have offices in Perth CBD.
Artsource is a not-for-profit organisation, enthusiastically supported by its members, patrons, corporate partners, clients and the State of Western Australia through the Department of Culture and the Arts in association with Lotterywest.