CALL OUT: do you love contemporary art? do you search out exhibitions and artists openings across Melbourne? would you like to assist Nite Art for experiencing art in your city? do you love facebook, twitter and instagram?
Nite Art is looking for social media intern/s in the lead up to our event at the end of July, that’s in about three months. Get in touch!
If interested, DM us on FB / or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org / please include CV / we look forward to meeting you!
- You will be assisting the Creative and Communications Director to raise the profile of Nite Art and our activities online
- Your key focus will be engaging our core audience
- You will manage Nite Art’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, building audiences, sharing relevant content, creating conversations, preparing and posting updates and responding to comments and questions.
- You will assist in sourcing and producing content for Nite Art
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Adept at using social media
- Prior experience in and running engaging social media campaigns
- An understanding of implementing brand values and tone of voice
- A confident written and verbal communicator who will bring an engaging and distinctive voice to our social media
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to integrate rapidly into a small dynamic team and the ability to work autonomously
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- A unique opportunity to contribute to a role that counts
- Experience that develops your skills in building, developing and managing a digital community
- An opportunity to work closely with an experienced management and communications team
- Working on a project to help shape your career path
- Real mentorship and direction helping you to specialise your skill
- We are small and supportive team so lots of opportunities for one on one time and real work