The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is a not-for-profit organisation that explores diverse and inspiring human stories through the mediums of film, art, music and forums. We are looking for talented and hard-working photographers to join our team in the 2018 Festival.
As a photographer, you will be responsible for delivering images of high quality standards for HRAFF's website and social media channels.
Selection Criteria Essential
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in taking high-quality photos, including event photography.
- Having your own gear and equipment
- Experience with photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and/or
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, work independently as well as part
of a team to meet deadlines.
- An understanding of and commitment to HRAFF's missions.
If you want to apply for the position, please provide
- Cover Letter responding to the criteria (no more than 1 page)
- Up to 5 examples of previous works demonstrating your skills and experience.
Email your application COB Friday 26th January 2018 marked Photographer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in Melbourne. Applicants must be based in Melbourne and expected to commence the role immediately. If you have any initial queries about the position or the Festival, please contact Aleta Moriarty (HRAFF CEO) on 03 9629 9944.