ACCA is excited to announce our annual volunteer call out!
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and skilled Visitor Services Volunteers in time for our upcoming exhibition, Greater Together.
WHY VOLUNTEER AT ACCA?
Volunteering at ACCA is a great way to gain an understanding of the daily operations of a leading public arts institution, build contacts and networks in the visual arts industry, learn about ACCA’s artistic and public programs, and become part of the ACCA community.
HOW TO BECOME AN ACCA VOLUNTEER
- Attend the information session at ACCA on Tuesday 30 May, 5:30-7:00pm if you would like to learn more about the Volunteer Program.
- Submit an online application form along with a resume and a brief cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria by 4 June 2017.
- Attend a group interview (shortlisted applicants will be contacted).
- If selected, attend the induction session.
- Begin volunteering and become part of the ACCA team!
For more information, and to view the Position Description, visit our website.
If you have any queries please contact Laura Couttie, Visitor Services and Volunteer Program Manager: email@example.com or 9697 9999.