VIDEOGRAPHER AND EDITOR
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is a not-for-profit organisation that explores diverse and inspiring human stories through the mediums of film, art, music and forums. We are looking for talented and hard-working videographers to join our team in the 2018 Festival.
As a videographer, you will work under direction to create compelling video content in line with HRAFF strategies. Duties include visualising production briefs, filming and editing video content.
Selection Criteria Essential
- Demonstrated sound understanding and experience in camera operation (DSLR) and the overall production process.
- Having your own gear and equipment, especially camera
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with video editing software, including Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, work independently as well as part
of a team to meet deadlines
- An understanding of and commitment to HRAFF's missions.
If you want to apply for the position, please provide
- Cover Letter responding to the criteria (no more than 1 page)
- Up to 5 examples of previous works demonstrating your skills and experience.
Email your application COB Friday 26th January 2018 marked Videographer in the subject line to email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in Melbourne. Applicants must be based in Melbourne and expected to commence the role immediately. If you have any initial queries about the position or the Festival, please contact Aleta Moriarty (HRAFF CEO) on 03 9629 9944.