Calling all Volunteers!
The St Kilda Film Festival is fast approaching and we are looking for a number of enthusiastic volunteers to help out over the ten days of the event.
Kicking off with Opening Night on Thursday 18 May, the Festival runs over 10 days and encompasses the Top 100 Australian short films, music videos, international short films, special programs, youth programs and filmmaker development.
The Festival culminates in an awards night, where winners share in over $50,000 in prizes. This year the St Kilda Film Festival will be based out of the St Kilda Town Hall, on Carlisle St.
Volunteer responsibilities will include:
- Ticketing (scanning tickets, queue management)
- Ushering and cinema duties
- Distribution and collection of market research
- Event and production assistance across special events, including Opening Night, Closing Night and SoundKILDA music video awards
- Assisting with the filmmaker professional development program
- Distribution and collection of audience voting
- Assisting audience with questions, directions etc.
In return for helping out you will receive a Festival t-shirt, the chance to watch some great short films and of course, our eternal gratitude!
Priority will be given to applicants currently studying or recently graduated in the fields of event management, film studies or similar courses. Applicants must be over the age of 18 to apply.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ SHEET BEFORE APPLYING.
Applications close 5pm Monday 24 April 2017
For further inquiries, please contact the SKFF Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com