ArtsHub which is arguably recognised as the leading online resource for jobs, news and information for the arts sector in Australia, is seeking an energetic, experienced leader to take the business though its next stage of growth.
The GM will be a commercially orientated online publisher who can balance up the key stakeholders who include subscribers, advertisers and industry members.
Backed by a strong Board and Executive Management team, the General Manager will take charge of a small dedicated team across, Editorial, Sales and Marketing. You relish the idea to champion and grow the well-known ArtsHub and Screenhub brands.
We are looking for an experienced professional, who backs themselves to navigate the changing digital publishing landscape who has a passion for the Arts and Screen industries.
This position will have full responsibility to develop business strategy for ArtsHub, and the GM is responsible to ensure that the ArtsHub business goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources.
This position requires the incumbent to have excellent multi-tasking, organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as a thorough knowledge of the industry and related finances.
The GM will require solid industry experience and extensive business acumen in online based business.
Core responsibilities include:
- Prepare and implement annual business plans and budgets.
- Oversee the management of all business operations and functions to ensure the achievement of business plans and budgets.
- Lead and manage editorial, sales and operational teams.
- Prepare reports and forecasts for the Board as required.
- Develop and implement the Business Marketing Plan.
- Review, develop, and implement an integrated Sales strategy.
- Collaborate, cooperate, and proactively contribute to ensure the annual business plan and budget is exceeded.
- Communicate performance expectations and support the team by building required competencies, providing feedback, managing behaviours and performance gaps.
- Monitor individual and team performance and workload and take action to address learning and development needs and performance issues.
- Actively participate in the Annual Performance Review process.
Degree qualification (preferably in Business Management)
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close May 31st