Patch Theatre Company is an Adelaide-based theatre company with a 46-year history of creativity and innovation. It is Australia’s flagship theatre company for young children, presenting its works locally, nationally and internationally to critical acclaim and award winning recognition.
Patch Theatre is committed to:
- devising the highest quality theatre works and creative experiences for four to eight-year-olds
- maintaining a repertoire of works for remounting and touring
- exploring and innovating in the development of its works
- creating the very best theatre experience for four to eight-year old children, their families and educators
- achieving this within a realistic budget framework
The Board of Patch Theatre now has the opportunity to appoint Patch Theatre’s next leaders. Separate roles of Artistic Director and Executive Producer/General Manager OR a single Creative Producer.
The Board seeks applications for each of these roles noting it would be excited to receive proposals from individuals or creative management teams as to their vision for building on Patch Theatre’s reputation.
Details of Patch Theatre’s history and operations are at: https://www.patchtheatre.org.au
A job description for each role is available from Elda Corbo: email@example.com 08 84700165 (9.30am-4pm)
Applications should be emailed to Elda Corbo firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Monday 7 May 2018