Sydney Youth Orchestras are looking for someone to help us contact schools and communities in Western Sydney to help grow music education in Greater Metropolitan Sydney.
Position: Marketing & Digital Communications Intern
Reporting to: Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Marketing Team to implement successful strategies and activities for communications and promotions to our community, including young musicians, families, donors, sponsors, friends and audiences.
Specific Duties Include:
1. Calling schools and community groups in Western Sydney and collecting information for our Western Sydney Stragegic Plan
2. Compiling data and research to be imported into our database
Selection Criteria – Essential:
1. Confident telephone manner
2. Confidence with Microsoft Excel
Selection Criteria – Desirable:
1. Appreciation and knowledge of music education.
2. Experience with databases
Email email@example.com with your resume. No cover letter required.