The Royal Academy of Dance is one of the largest and most influential dance education and training organisations in the world.
We are currently seeking an Examinations Co-ordinator within our busy, non for profit organisation for a February 2018 commencement date. Examinations are a key area of our business and a recognised measure of achievement and performance in the dance world.
Reporting directly to the Examinations Manager, your primary focus will be to organise and administer student examinations and examiner tours as directed, and to provide support to the Examinations Manager, where required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organise examination schedules, student notifications, examiners itineraries; including travel, accommodation and expenses.
- Liaise with stakeholders including examiners, regional managers, examination attendants, students and members of the organisation.
- Support regional managers nationally.
- Data entry including examination registrations, results and timetables.
- Print and distribute results and certificates.
- Maintain and update the database where required.
- Strong customer focus and driven to provide a high standard of service delivery.
- Able to build good working relationships with a diverse range of clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised and effective time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills - Office and Excel.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in administration and a customer service environment.
- Experience and an interest in the dance industry and/or experience of Royal Academy of Dance examinations as a student.
- Event management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Dance, Dance Education or Arts Administration.
If you love the arts and dance industry and working in a fast paced environment that takes pride in its service to its members, this role could be what you are looking for.
No agencies please
Deadline: 13th November 2017