Are you a tech guru? An arts admin whizz? Love research? And you Love Art? Send us a paragraph on why you’d love to intern with us!
Who we are?
LoveArt is an international advisory agency based in Sydney and New York. Working closely with our clients, we develop museum-quality art collections that represent the cutting edge of experimental and contemporary art practice.
We are looking for an intern to join us at our Woollahra-based office for 1-2 days a week to assist us with a broad range of tasks. This could include anything from artist and exhibition research, copywriting, data-entry, general administration, photo processing, and web maintenance, depending on the successful applicant’s particular skill set.
We can also discuss the option of a longer-term project to be completed throughout the duration of the internship.
- An excellent knowledge of and interest in contemporary art
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Writing experience, particularly in a more conversational tone (rather than an academic)
In return, you’ll gain:
- contemporary arts experience
- a broader knowledge of the contemporary art market, both locally and internationally
- contacts within the arts world
- a fantastic reference from a top-tier art consultancy business (us!)
- study credits (our previous interns have been students at COFA and Sydney University)
For KSC's and details on how to apply, please contact Sarah at email@example.com