JUMPERS AND JAZZ FESTIVAL: As you rug up in your jumpers, beanies, mittens and scarves to hold off the winter cold, have you ever spared a thought for those leafless trees shivering through the frosts? No? They do in Warwick, Queensland. They like to keep their trees warm in the sunshine state - with art.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today