JUMPERS AND JAZZ FESTIVAL: As you rug up in your jumpers, beanies, mittens and scarves to hold off the winter cold, have you ever spared a thought for those leafless trees shivering through the frosts? No? They do in Warwick, Queensland. They like to keep their trees warm in the sunshine state - with art.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the arts industry
- Post, manage and monitor your social media campaigns using our extensive social media toolkit
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest arts community in Australia by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
- Save hundreds of Dollars every year on cinema tickets, magazines, books, travel, shopping and more with the Member Rewards scheme
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the Australian arts community