Macquarie University, Sydney Australia
About the Course
This major is unique at an undergraduate level. As a research-driven program, it is at the forefront of arts practices. There is also the opportunity to network with local creative industries.
You will develop an in-depth knowledge of:
- arts practice and management
- vocational options in the arts
- a working knowledge of the creative industries
- an understanding of business practices relevant to the arts
- a knowledge of copyright law and intellectual property
- the ability to conduct research in the arts and liaise with arts-related administration and funding organisations
- a capacity to work in arts projects in arts centres, schools and the community.
This major provides you with capabilities that will enhance your effectiveness as a creativity facilitator in the arts industries.