AFTRS-Australian Film Television and Radio School (AH Account)
About the Course
Are you wanting to explore the more advanced side of Adobe's Premiere Pro? This course, with Adobe certified Premiere Pro CC instructor Andy Day, will take you into the deeper functionality of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Topics covered include:
- ?Advanced keyframing
- Multi camera editing
- Complete effects run through and examples of where to use them
- Making colour corrections, including using scopes
- Creating Presets
- Combined effect examples
- Sharing your work with After Effects
- ?Using Adobe SpeedGrade CC the powerful professional colour correction and colour grading.
You'll get familiar with the SpeedGrade tools and work on a project through the colour correction and grading process, which includes getting project and footage into SpeedGrade, colour correcting and grading shots, and then rendering and outputting shots.
Speedgrade Topics include:
- Understanding the interface and reading scopes
- Getting clips and projects into SpeedGrade
- Understanding the 3-way controls
- Making contrast and color corrections
- Pulling HSL keys
- Making secondary corrections and using custom look layers
- Tracking masks to objects
- Matching shots
- Rendering footage
- Saving LUT files for use in Premiere Pro
- Moving timelines between Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade
This course is designed for students who already have a good familiarity with Premiere Pro - you should have completed either our Introduction to Premiere Pro or Premiere Pro for FCP courses, and have experience using Premiere Pro regularly. It is not suitable for students who have not used Premiere Pro before.
Course Lecturer Andy Day
Andy Day is an industry veteran & has been working in the professional Music & Post production industry for over 25 years, with clients including: 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, Disney, Discovery, National Geographic, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Universal Records & MTV. He is now Creative Director of his own production company Handy Productions Ltd, based in Auckland, New Zealand. He is one of a select few authorised Cinema 4D trainers, an Apple Certified Master trainer, an Adobe Certified Instructor and Certified AVID training partner. He regularly travels between the US, Australia & Europe to train industry creatives.