As an ArtsHub Member, you're able to exclusively access Member Rewards.
Get BIG discounts on:
- Magazines & Music
- Business & Finance
- Cinema Tickets
- Entertainment & Activities
- Fashion & Accessories
- Food & Beverages
- Parenting products
- Gift Cards
- Gifts & Flowers
- Groceries & Petrol
- Health & Beauty products
- Home & Automotive products
- Pet Care, Retail
- Sports & Fitness
- Theme Parks & Attractions
- Travel & Accommodation
to get these rewards & so much more,
or if you are already a member log in to start saving
Our rewards partners
Member Rewards FAQs
What is Member Rewards?
Member Rewards gives all ArtsHub subscribers the opportunity to save on the things you buy the most such as food, groceries, cinema tickets, travel and accommodation, petrol, clothing, apparel, fragrances & cosmetics, home wares, automotive and much more.
What are the savings I can expect?
Savings are between 5% - 70% depending on the item or service. Most savings on everyday items and services are between 5% - 20%. We have estimated the savings a couple with 2 children can achieve at around $1,600 a year
How do I access Member Rewards?
ArtsHub subscribers gain access to Member Rewards when joining ArtsHub or renewing their subscription. Once your new subscription or renewal is processed, Member Rewards will automatically be added to your membership. You can then access Member Rewards by logging into our website and following the links on this page.
How does it work?
Once subscribers are logged in at artshub.com.au, you can access the Member Rewards website from this page, browse the categories and choose which items and services you would like to purchase.
Discounts will be available through 2 methods:
- Discounted gift cards – members can pre-purchase gift cards to some of Australia’s leading retailers, at a discounted rate. These can then be used like cash or Eftpos the next time you shop (or can be given as a gift). Gift cards can generally be purchased at 5% discount off their face value, e.g. if you buy a $200 gift card you pay only $190 for the card but you can still spend $200 with the card.
- Online discounts – members will either be directed to a co-branded website, where the discount is automatically applied, or you will be given a voucher code to enter at the time of purchase which will activate the discount. There are over 200 retailers and service providers that can be browsed on the Member Rewards website. Some of the services we think will be most popular with our members are displayed above.
Are there any limits?
There are no restrictions on the redemption of the benefits. Eligible members can access the benefits offered through Member Rewards as often as you like, as long as you are a current (financial) subscriber of ArtsHub.
Who can access it?
Only eligible ArtsHub subscribers who log in to the members-only section of the website can access Member Rewards. Eligible members are individual/company subscribers who are based in Australia (Member Rewards does not apply to subscribers based outside of Australia)
Infinite Rewards is running the Member Rewards program for ArtsHub Australia
The Member Rewards program is being run for ArtsHub by a company called Infinite Rewards. Members may notice that the Member Rewards website says it is ‘powered’ by Infinite Rewards or you may see reference to Infinite Rewards when claiming benefits. Infinite Rewards is a company that specialises in providing these programs to membership organisations such as ArtsHub and has created partnerships with hundreds of organisations to be able to offer a range of discounts and savings.
Infinite Rewards will also be offering customer support for ArtsHub members who are having difficulty accessing or using the Member Rewards website.
When you access Member Rewards we will share your contact details with Infinite Rewards in order for you to access their services and to keep you up to date with the latest news and offers.
If you prefer not to receive promotional emails from Infinite Rewards please unsubscribe directly from their emails. If you have any queries contact their customer support service.